Thursday 23 October 2014

Appointments appointments and more appointments!

Hello!!

So I havnt really been blogging much recently because I've been sick or busy, what a mix ah?! Well first off I've had well no one seems to know but I've been literally falling asleep unexpedictly! I'm tired too I mean when did I start falling asleep at midnight lol! I don't enjoy sleeping because of staying in one position my joints really hurt in the morning! So doctors ain't really sure what's going on there.

I've been having a lot of appointments recently here's a run down, some exciting news too!!

Counselling

So many of you know I've been having some grief counselling to help me to deal with the loss of my mum I know it's over six years ago but it still hurts, I miss her every day. So I have been seeing a lady who's been helping me. We are coming to the end of my session now and not really sure what next I'm considering having private session to really get a handle on these feelings. But not due to finish until December so we will have to wait and see!

Hands

So I've also been seeing a lovely lady at one of the local hospitals and I swear she's a miracle worker! I've been seeing her for a while now and it's really helping me. I have splits to wear which are a little uncomfortable but they are working for me. My right hand which was the better of the two has improved with my one finger now going back straight which it wasn't before! My left hand and the worse has had a good improvement with a cople of degrees better in two fingers.

Physio

I've been seeing a new physio too she's really good! I've been doing many different exercises including standing with bars, swaying (LOL) and ball work and at home I have exercises to do daily. They have been really good and we are both pleased my one knee, my best knee! Has got a little worse but it has been flaring pretty badly! However my right knee that's "stuck" has moved a massive 10 degrees which is a massive achievement for all my team!

I also have many other appointments it's all fun and games! His week alone as of Thursday I've had 7 appointments and another couple Togo tomorrow!!! Lol I love being busy but it certainly takes it out of you but I'm working really hard to get my self back to dancing!!

On a final note of this blog, I recently passed my diploma in tourism management which I've been doing for a few months to fill a bit of time :)

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment