Saturday 25 February 2012

Big fat flare up

So its been a while since i updated sorry about that just ive not been my self. As you know 3 weeks a go i went to see the lovely olly murs in concert and to be honest it was amazing. But that unfortunately started a major flare up it has been really tough.

Ive slept so much ive been confused as to what day it is as ive been sleeping for hours! The pain has been unbearable. It is has been that server that i had to totally cancel all appointments for 7 days and slowly ease myself back for the past 2 weeks although still not feel well, my shoulder/elbow and back is hurting a lot at the moment i just fell so run down.

I am lucky to have some great friends who keep my spirits up and my reiki has helped me through some tough times as well.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment