Saturday 7 April 2012

hands




So this post is about my hands ..

Before i got rheumatoid i had normal hands over the past 4 years they have deteriated because of the way in which the condition works attacking my joints. Unfortunatly i never thought of taking pictures throught the past 4 years but i have some pictures now which i'd like to show you.

This is a picture of my hands 12 months ago as you can see there is damage and this is my hands not in a flare, they have got progressivly worse. and the second picture stuck in a fist is my right hand.




Sorry for the pictures being out of place, im still getting use to were they go when i upload them on to my blog so please bear with me it will get better

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie! Wish there was a cure! You are too young to be going through such pain!
    XO~Mary M

    ReplyDelete