Monday 25 January 2016

Chronic pain

When I was diagnosed with rheumatoid I didn't really understand pain, I mean I had had pain but I just got on with it, you know headache didn't stop me, no pain relief needed for me! 

But now I'm heading to 8 years with rheumatoid this summer, 8 years of chronic pain, 8 years living in 24/7 pain with no break, I'm emotionally and physically knackered ... I have and do keep fighting to have a normal life, but it's taking its toll ... Just imagine being in pain 24/7 365 days a year .. From your little toe to your head ... There's no break from this pain.

Some times it intensifies so your crying so pain, sometimes your just rocking, but you get through it one step at a time u work through it mentally .. 

I'd love to have a pain free day, what a day that would be 

X

No comments:

Post a Comment