Thursday 14 July 2016

What's that .... Season 16-17 you say!!

Can you believe it, after a great ending to last season with winning the FA cup, we all went away from Wembley on our summer holidays, or just to recharge the batteries after a long season! Now we are all fresh faced and raring Togo again .. Or are we lol! 

The summer break has brough a goodbye to our Louis the lion heart! And a warm welcome to our Portuguese boss Jose mourinho! We have a couple of new signings and waved goodbye to Ryan Giggs, we will miss you! Then Luke shaw has been seen training, how we missed you Luke!

So what next, well rumour, well the press conference tells us Mr M wants 4 signings that he sees are key, well we have 3 so who next .. Well who bloody knows not me that's for sure! 

Saturday sees a pre season game to Wigan, a U.K. Based friendly, hurray! Of course I signed right up for that one well, I put my hat in the ballot, that's another things that's changed! Sure enough £15 lighter and pre season has me in attendance! So here's to seeing Mr Ms first game! Now as ever I'm looking forward to seeing my pals, big up to Shaun, who's coming with me, we have seen the start of Mr Moyes, Mr Van Gaal together so let's see what Mr M shows us! Of course looking forward to seeing my other pals esp on the platform, Jon & Alex, Kev & martin but we will all miss Andy and of course my lovely able mates, let's hear you Saturday! 

Then well I'm heading to old Trafford in August, to see Wayne Rooney play in his testimonial against Everton, Mr Ms first game at old Trafford! Then we are all heading down the road to that London to see the Reds take on leciester in the community shield, and there's been a request going round for everyone to clap on the 23rd minute in memory of a leciester fan, get involved reds! 

Then the premier league kicks off yes!!! Bournemouth away on a Sunday! Hopefully be a top day on the south coast, I'll be there having completed 910 miles by mid August! 

So ladies and gents here's to a good season, lots of laughter and fun along the way! 

Me and the wheelchair, well we are ready for this adventure, let's get this party started!! See you all soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment