Wednesday 7 August 2013

Disneyland Paris

Well as you may have guessed i popped over to disneyland this past weekend. With my cousin her husband and there children we had the most amazing time! We left early friday morning i was shattered and didnt hear my alarm lucky enough my cousin came and woke me up! Off we went to the airport! We got on the plane after a short wait and off we went the adults not knowing how the kids would find flying, they loved it!! Disneyland its self was amazing so much to see and do. The disabled facilitites in the park were excellent the toilets were good and the fact you could have a disabled card which meant you didnt have to wait in 1 hour ques for rides really did help with our trip. every one had a fantastic time, long days and short nights! I would love to go back again as it was fantastic only thing i would say is there curbs were HUGE!!! Overall a fantastic weekend with my family, meeting mickey mouse and minnie mouse was a particular favourite of mine! Although seeing the girls with the princesses was great too they enjoy it so much. Im back home now and still feeling fatigued lol but the more i sleep the worse my joints feel!! I wouldnt change the weekend for anything v xx

No comments:

Post a Comment