Saturday 22 August 2015

Update health

So this blog is the hardest out of my three tonight, I guess your wondering why, because this blog is personal to me, my health, the last few days, hopefully you'll understand the pain and why I've not been blogging much, but I will try and blog more!

So where to start firstly might as well start at the top! Unfortunately my jaw has been flaring a lot causing my eating to be random as it depends on the jaw how or what or when I can eat, not great to be honest with you.

Down to my neck which now seems to have gotten rheumatoid and makes things difficult with simple things like turning your head mainly bad first thing in the morning. This is also affecting my eating but I'm trying to work through it.

Then down to my shoulders wow have they got bad, it seems like they are moving in towards my chest, they hurt loads, worse time of the day is night and in the morning because if the lack of activity.

Elbows and hands are also bad, it's getting harder to get tops on now cuz my clothes are catching on my elbows.

But the good news is, my GP tells me my hip movement is excellent haha!! Unfortunately I do need my gel or that area swells at night at its just not nice at all.

My knees are well, my left one has retracting to before physio, so that's really disappointing for me. My left one has got worse but I'm still getting to transfer.

My ankles and feet are also worse but I guess that was bound to Happen.

The good news is I am still able to transfer and I'm still smiling, the bad news is it's getting worse and less bare able .. Life really does suck at times.

My heart appointment was cancelled and I now don't know when I'll see my consultant, I'll have to chase them up.

It was my mums 7 year anniversary this week. Mum I miss you so bad I just wish you could give me that hug and tell me it's going to be ok. 

Well that's my update, I'm going to do some more blogs after my trip to Brugge 

Take care everyone

Keep smiling

Live your life to the fullest

Love me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment