Sunday 5 June 2016

Who?

Since getting rheumatoid and its continued demise on my body, I mean it's gone from walking to being in a wheelchair .. I lost my identity.

So I've been sat thinking .. What does Vicky like ..

Football - I enjoy going to watch the games but I also like being involved in the sport 

Traveling - I enjoy exploring new places and taking in the atmospher and such, I havnt quite worked out how I can carry on doing this yet .. I'll have to think about it.

Taking photos - I've always enjoyed taking photos since I was a teenager, I recently got a bridge Nikon camera I'm looking at getting a tripod and maybe a buzzer so I can continue with my love of photo taking.

Crafts - I enjoy being creative with words, planning, scrape booking, card making and even sewing. I'm sorting my head round all of these so I can get happy crafting again

I'm sure there's other stuff I will come across while rediscovering .. Who knows I might find something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment