Saturday 16 November 2013

Go To A Football match

Go to a football match 

Id been to football games many times before i was diagnoised with rheumatoid arthrtitis and once diagnoised and subsquently ending up in a wheelchair i believed that id never get back to a live game again .. how very wrong!

I support a power house in football Manchester United and my local club Birmingham City. I contacted Manchester United who told me about the facilities for disabled supporters, it was a relief, i could go back to football!!


So above you can see me looking rather please with myself and wrapped up warm! This was the 2011 charity sheild Manchester United V Manchester City at Wembley Arena, London.


Above you can see me looking tired at a night game at Old Trafford in October 2013. Manchester United v  Bayer



So as you can see ive been on one away day, id like to go to more to experience the facilties at other clubs first hand and then at Old Trafford at a champions league game. I am looking forward to two up coming premier league games again Everton and Newcastle.

Dont let mobility become a barrier to attend football it can be over come!

No comments:

Post a Comment