Monday 25 November 2013

Feeling Lonely - confession

This past month has been really tough, as well as my rheumatoid getting worse. I have been struggling with chest infection galour. I know im lucky to have some amazing friends around the country and some in the USA that are there for me 100% and would liosten to my issued any time but right now i am just so yerning for someone to go to appointments with and hold my hand, come home and give me a big hug and say "we will fight this together vicky" i know it wont happen which makes me sad i dont want much just someone to be there to share this with the emotional stuff the pain the questions. I have to walk around with this big ass smile on my face and say Yes im fine thank you im vicky you know ...

the truth is im not ok, i had (although not political correct) a breakdown earlier this year and i had to cope and over come this, i sat here crying tears for so many reasons, the pain the hurt, the uncertainty of the last 5 years.

You all forget im 28 years old i want have a boyfriend too .. instead im stuck in this DAM AWFUL wheelchair watching the world go by with a sadness in my eyes but with hope one day soon ill be able to feel that happy glow again.

Remember that people might look and sound ok on the outside .. but the inside isnt so great.

No comments:

Post a Comment