Tuesday 27 January 2015

Part two .. Cambridge united v Manchester United FA cup!

So as you know from my earlier blog, I went to a football match and didn't have the best experience! So I wanted to share a few photos with you although not all of them! 

Firstly from the Tv replay I watched on my return home .. Hey I missed a lot of action! 



Picture one shows me under the flag (see the pink hat!!!)


Well you can not see me in this picture! But I am there! (Behind the steward) 


Thanks mr steward!! 


Great window! (This was taken by my companion) 

I have others but I won't post! 

May I make a suggestion that disabled people want to see the game too

The best comment I heard all night was to a fellow able bodied united fan "go back to your seat mate it's a better view' yup thanks mate pointing out my bad seating!!





No comments:

Post a Comment