Tuesday 23 February 2016

Confession

Today I have a confession and unfortunately it is not a good one.

You see I don't handle grief very well and become well withdrawn and emotional but also I just lack appetite. Unfortunately this has lead to a relapse on my eating disorder, I'm so sad to report this but I know I can beat it, like I did before, I have support in place and I will take one day at a time, slow and steady as they say.

I am managing to continue having some food of liquid form , unfortunately when I try and give myself solid food I get acid and panic attacks. It's a tough battle but I'm positive I can get myself back on track with the support of the people around me.

I thought I'd tell you because accepting you have a problem is the second step to recovery, the first is admitting to yourself. Things can only get better.

Lots of love V xx

No comments:

Post a Comment