Thursday 5 March 2015

For the love of the game!

Only a short blog this evening but I wanted to tell you all something.

I Have rheumatoid its really tough for me and some days my pain is awful other days it's bare able it's just one of those conditions you never know what your going to get.

But I crnt let the unpredictability of my condition stop me doing something I love! 

I go to as many football games as I can get tickets for! You see though after a game my body hates me for a day or 2 or 3 or 4 but I'll still go game after game you know why because I love the game of football and I love mufc! I mean my family and frinds worry about me but I'm alright I have a good group of friends and people I've met that I don't feel I'm danager even if I'm on my own I don't feel worried after all we are just one big family mufc

Goodnight everyone my Newcastle united v Manchester United be up tomorrow!! 

1 comment:

  1. When people look up British Football, your picture should appear!

    ReplyDelete