Tuesday 17 March 2015

Manchester United v Arsenal Fa Cup

So I arranged my visit for the fa cup game with my childhood neighbour Martin! We have known each other 20 odd years! Althought we havnt seen much of each other since we both left home!

Martin picked me up at about 3:30pm Monday and I was excited as always to be heading up to the football. The journey went quite quickly really as we had a good chat going up and we had a lot of years to catch up on! 

Once in Manchester we parked up I rang some of my mates but couldn't locate them! So we headed for the ability suit! Martin had a beer and I had a water (good girl that I am!!)

The game well I won't go into that! But the stewards as ever frindly and helpful at old Trafford! Always a pleasure to visit my second home! 

After the match I managed to catch up with a couple of my friends hurray! I caught up with my frind peter from Ireland who was over for the match, and my other friend peter and his pal! We had a good half hour joking about laughing before we all went our separate ways.

It was a long journey home with traffic and diversions! But we managed to have a laugh and chat all the way home! 

Was great to meet up with the lads, shame about the result

Was lovely to catch up with Martin again and we shouldn't leave it so long next time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment