Monday 16 January 2012

Mobile Phones

So every 18 months it comes to the point that my contract ends and its time to get a new mobile. You see the thing is to most its just whats the best fashion? For me and i expect many other rheumatoid suffers its about what can we actually use. My mobile is like a life it allows me to keep in contact with my friends and family through both text's, phone calls, social networks. If i have a bad day and can not use my laptop then i always have my mobile.

See a few years ago when we didnt have touch phones i certainly wouldn't have a mobile because i wouldn't be able to use it. However now we have touch phones which have allowed me and other suffers to have mobiles again.

So to the person who invented touch phones lets hear a hurray for them!!

So Touch phones are essential and also the size of the phone is some thing to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment