Monday 1 October 2012

Weymouth

So i went on my Holidays in september! Had a fantastic time! My last stop was Weymouth, i went with my cousin, uncle and the girls. It was good to have some time with the girls and enjoy some family time. We laughed and joked went swimming well i watched but my uncle did first time in many years the girls loved Grandy in the water!!! We went to the beach which was real fun we made sandcastles and had donkey rides too! I was very lucky my joints did me proud, i was a bit stiff in the morning and late at night but my cousin was on hand to help and even the 3 year old would help cousin vicky which was so nice :) she helped me do small things like give me my trainers bless her. All in all a great break and enjoyed spending time with my family :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment