Friday 20 December 2013

2013 review!!

Personal Year review!!

This year has been a really crazy year, with many highs and lows im only going to concentrate on the highs, going to discuss what ive been up to this year. I will do a big thank you and health review too so keep your eyes peeled!

January came and went quite quietly being winter im still hibernating. However i did go and meet my rheumatoid friends at the Worcester NRAS meeting, its always lovely to catch up with them. We had a lovely meal and a chat and i met Becky too so it was lovely.

February is my birthday month and i had a meal with my brother and saw some of my family. A very quite and peaceful month.

March the weather starts to improve! One cold Friday in March myself my cousin and her children went to Cadbury world, we had fun and ate lots of chocolate, the youngest wasn’t keen on the darkness! But overall i really enjoyed spending time with the girls and my cousin of course and ended with us all having McDonalds for lunch! Later in March me and my cousin went off to see Olly Murs in Manchester we had a fantastic time, using the spa facilities in the Lowry, although getting stuck in a room and needing toilet wasn’t the best at the time however its quite funny now!! Lovely food, even if we were fascinated with the table from room service LOL! Olly as always put on an amazing show on and we had a great evening, then we propped up the bar for a few hours!

April was lovely i got to spend some time with my brother we went to London for a few days sightseeing, food and madam tusauds. It was so lovely to spend time with my brother as we don’t get to much these days. Then i got to spend time with my favourite two little people and my cousin. We went to see Justin and Friends at the LG arena it was fantastic and the girls loved it, highlight was singing all the way home!

May came with excitement and wonder i was going on my first sun holiday of the year!!! I went to fuerterventura it was a fantastic week with warm weather, laughs and enjoyment. I was glad to be home and see Ben thought i had missed my little dog!!
We then entered June what an exciting month that was! First i was absolutely bricking it because i had to face my fear of flying! I did it and the reward was seeing my lovely friend Joanna and having such a fantastic time in France and meeting her lovely friends and experiencing new things, a new type of cheese was so good i brought some home with me! As well as this the French scared me lol because i had to be carried down the steps of the aeroplane! Ill never forget such a fantastic week, thank you so much for having me Joanna. Then i came home to a fantastic concert by Robbie Williams supported by Olly Murs, i had such a lovely time. Made even better by meeting up with an old school friend and having a good catch up.

July was another quite month. I did go down to Somerset to visit a friend and we went to see Bristol City FC play a friendly match against Rangers! I went and got my photography with the mascot and watched the game in boiling hot weather!

August was upon us and i was really excited to be going on holiday with Carolyn matt and the girls as we were off to Eurodisney! After a 3am start on the Friday we eventually reached our hotel which was lovely. We had the most magical time in Disney and the girls loved meeting the princesses and the rides were fab, although i was thankful not to have to go on the teacups! It was lovely and hot and i did some sunbathing! This month also brought me back to Old Trafford for Rio Ferdinand’s testimonial with my friend and it was fantastic to be back at Old Trafford.

September i literally just chilled out after a busy summer i needed some time to relax and chill out and give the rheumatoid some time!
October id planned on having a quite month but Manchester United rang me one Monday evening offering tickets for the next day so i packed a bag ordered train tickets and off me and my brother went to Manchester. We love a good football match and enjoyed the Bayer game plus i got to spend time with my brother.
November was here and i got to spend time with my two favourite little people (my cousins children) along with my aunty and cousin, we went off to Birmingham for Disney On Ice. We all had such fun seeing the characters as they spun around the ice. At the end of November me and my brother flew off to Lanzarote for a quick top up of vitamin D. We had a lovely time with sun sea and sand and chilled out and it did my joints the world of good! I’d never been to Lanzarote before so it was nice to have a little explore, even if we did forget the postcards in the fridge!

December then arrived and as im sure like everyone else it does get a bit manic. I went up to Manchester to the football Everton and Newcastle games and met my friend Mark and had a great time at the football. Only issue was the UK decided to have a bad storm which resulted in all trains back to Birmingham and various other places being suspended result being we got stuck in Manchester. Then home for a few days then back to Manchester for the much anticipated JLS concert (we waited a whole year for). We had the most fantastic time staying in our favourite hotel, great food, and fantastic company oh and lots of drink!

So as you can see i have had a busy year and havnt let rheumatoid beat me too much, although at times it got tough i didn’t want to stop having fun and allowing myself to enjoy life to the full.


I am looking forward to 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment