Tuesday 31 December 2013

2014

My last blog of 2013 is all about my hopes for 2014 as the clock ticks down, we have 3 and a half hours left of this year and i have mt tunes blasting and ill see 2013 out with what it needs a good kick up the backside!

Im sat here with hip pain thats rheumatoid for you ruins the party!

Anyway 2014 my hopes ...


  • My rheumatoid is better under control
  • my heart MOT goes well im february (it is 2 days before my birthday!!!)
  • That my health in general stablises
  • that the move goes to plan and i get a new start in a new city!!
  • My book to be published

Wishing all my friends and family the BEST new year i hope 2014 is everything you want it to be and your hopes and dreams come true.

So until 2014 this is one blog writting wishing you all the best .. enjoy your night, wish i was partying in the best place i know Scotland new year!!!

lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment