Monday 16 December 2013

My year in pictures!

So i decided this year id do a post in pictures for a change!!


Manchester dressed up!!!


Me and my cousin enjoying a night in Manchester


bristol city friendly match


mickey and minnie 


cuddles with mickey disney august 2013


me and my cousin enjoying the sun!!


its buzz and vicky and carolyn!!


wacky moment!!!


on a plane!!


sunbathing in France june 2013


beautiful scenary


the famous red steps "tourist picture!!!"


expensive shop display in central Cannes


Monnacco baby with jo 


shopping centre inside!!!


music festival Nice


Live music


beautiful clock


Beautiful scene


Breakfast in Cannes :)


Beach boys!!!


Drinks with new friends


A very nice young man!!!


me and jo @ ma nolans Cannes


Friends!!


France 2013


some of the band!!


handicap beach Cannes


Love this picture


Food and drink out!


Silly vicky!!


Fuerteventura landing


hotel


pouting


Barcelona shirt didnt this cause a stir lol


AI bands


ready!!!


on the beach


beautiful sea


me on another plane!!


AI bands


chilling in the sun

]

food and wine!!


sun .. sea .. sand 


London town!


room service


where are we lol


we love olly!!


rio's match with shaun


Wembley stadium robbie!!!


robbie bands!!


im ready!!


lets go wembley


night wembley


european night in manchester!


oh its robin van persie!!


me and mark at football in december

So here you see some of my pics from 2013 i doubt it covers everything xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment