Tuesday 20 December 2011

catch up again

I’ve had a long few days since i last blogged and very busy due to Christmas fastly approaching. I was quite upset last thursday as i didnt get to see my GP before he retired due to unfortunate circumstances they hadnt got my appointment in the system! Then had my Reiki and that really was good as always i felt so at ease with things felt good. Then i got ready for my london adventure! That ended up with a bit of a nightmare but it was sorted.

London ... So in the end i went after a lot of tears it was quite awful i cried for a few hours, i had been looking forward to it for a long time, but in the end it was sorted out. I had a fantastic time. We laughed, we cried, talked in my sleep! Saw The Saturdays which was an amazing show. I took 105 pictures! It was a lovely start to celebrating the christmas period. I shopped on Saturday in Islington and Moorgate which ive never done before so i enjoyed that! We had food in wembley and islington, crnt beat some good food with your mate. The only problem i had was the fact i didnt want to come home! Wont be going to london now til 2012 March at the latest for my cardiology appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment