Wednesday 30 November 2011

ups and downs

Well i woke up this morning feeling better than i have done for a while so i thought great i can pop out with my brother to give my couisin her birthday gift and cards along with posting a couple of parcels. Anyway the journey to the post office was rough and my knees were hurting not good. Then got back and had my bath so that was good as the nights gone on ive felt the pain in ym right knee come back im sure its the stress of the football both my teams lost tonight, poor show! I am hoping i'll feel better in the morning ready for my appointments as i really dont want to miss another days worth of appointments.

I had my christmas tree put up today in red and gold it looks really lovely and was very greatful to the person who helped me as its all christmasys at my house now.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment